Did you see Tegan Martin & MediterraneanTan® on Celebrity Apprentice!!
MediterraneanTan® doing what we do best and supporting and encouraging women!
Go girls team congratulations Sophie Monk!
Tegan Martin, Miss Universe 2015
Gina Liano appeared at Salon Melbourne & Sydney International Beauty Expo for MediterraneanTan®. During her appearances she wore MediterraneanTan® 2 HOUR - INDUCTAFUZE® Violet
Gina Liano, Real Housewives of Melbourne
MediterraneanTan® being showcased on the National Stage! Look at that amazing colour! I'm wearing MediterraneanTan® 2 HOUR Dark - INDUCTAFUZE® Green - GBS® for a deep dark tan!
Sharon & Michelle have been long term users of MediterraneanTan® and is what they wore during the entire show. now that the show is over they have become MediterraneanTan® ambassadors & teeth whitening ambassadors for Santorini Smile™.
Nothing compliments a tan as much as a white smile.we can do anything from bridal to a super dark tan.
MediterraneanTan® is Australia's #1 luxury spray tan brand. we are promoted by more celebrities and featured more regularly on tv shows and magazines than any other spray tan brands.
As seen on Married at First Sight - Sharon & Michelle Marsh
Our Training Courses Are Awesome!
Did you know, we are one of only two brands that provide Government accredited training courses.
Click form the enlarge
"You are the BEST! This is why I love MTWB - for the outstanding service I get. You're always there to help with any questions. No other company has their CEO personally write back every time. It's always the paper pushers who write back and they have no idea about tanning except what they have been brain washed to remember. So THANK YOU!
My next client is Wednesday so I will try then and let you know how I go.
Thank you so much Andrea! You guys make me so happy!!"
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Please note that other general terms and conditions apply. To download the full Terms and Conditions click here.
In these conditions,
- "Agreement" means any agreement or contract entered into for the provision of goods and /or services by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty to the Customer.
- "Terms" means these Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- "Customer" means a person. Firm or corporation, jointly and severally if there is more than one, acquiring Goods or Services from Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty.
- "Delivery" means when Goods are delivered to the Customer's Premises or when Services are provided.
- "Goods" means goods supplied by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty to the customer.
- "GST" means Goods and Services tax as defined in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 as amended.
- "Intellectual Property" means all copyrights, patents, trademarks, designs, formulae, specifications, confidential information, manufacturing processes and or modifications, improvements and derivations (whether registrable or not) owned or licensed by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty in respect of the goods and services.
- "Services" means services supplied by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty and/or Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty to the Customer
- "Terms" means the terms and conditions of trade
2. Basis of Agreement
- These Terms apply to the supply of all Goods and Services by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty to the Customer cannot be varied except in writing signed on behalf of Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty. The reverse side of commercial invoice where the terms and conditions are displayed supersedes all other terms and conditions.
- The Customer shall supply Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty with detailed and specific instructions as to the Goods and Services it requires.
- Any written quotation provided by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty to the Customer for the proposed supply of Goods and Services is:
i. Valid for 1 month from its date.
ii. An invitation to treat only;
iii. Subject to the Customer offering to enter into an Agreement in accordance with these Terms.
3.Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty may include additional terms in its quotation to the Customer. In the case of inconsistency between terms set out in Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty quotation and these Terms the terms set out in the quotation shall prevail which can be found on reverse of invoice.
4.The Customer shall offer to purchase Goods by signing the quotation and returning to Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty.
5.The Customer's offer shall be deemed to be accepted by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty when confirms its acceptance in writing or by electronic means.
- Prices quoted for the supply of Goods and Services exclude GST and all other taxes or duties imposed on the Goods and Services in addition to paying the price of goods and services, the Customer must pay any GST and any other taxes or duty imposed on the Goods and Services.
- If the customer requests any variation to the Agreement, Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty may vary the price of the Goods or Services to account for the variation.
- Where there is a substantial variation in the cost of materials or services used by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty in producing the goods or services Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty may vary its price for the Goods or Services by notifying the Customer.
- All pricing is in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Payment must be made prior to goods/services being supplied.
- Payment by cheque is not deemed made until proceeds of the cheque have cleared.
- Credit card fee of the following will be charged for online transactions
i. 2% Visa/Mastercard
ii. 4% American Express/ Diners Club
iii. Cheque and Money Order are available however goods will not be picked for packaging until the clearance of these. Cheques and money orders can be posted to
P.O. Box 402, Ocean Grove, VIC 3226.
- MTWB can be further contacted on the following:
Phone: +61 3 5244 5655. Email: email@example.com
8. The Customer shall reimburse Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty all expenses and costs incurred by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty in recovering monies not paid by the Customer.
9. Risk and Insurance
- The Goods shall be at the Customer's risk immediately following Delivery of the Goods.
- The Customer shall obtain all necessary licenses and permits in relation to the Goods under all relevant laws or regulations.
- From the time of Delivery the Customer assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or property of the Customer, or third parties arising out of the use of possession of any of the Goods whether such goods are used singularly or in combination with other substances, or any process.
The customer acknowledges that
- It has not relied on any services involving skill and judgment, or any advice, recommendation, information or assistance provided by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty in relation to the goods and or services or their use or application.
- It is solely responsible for satisfying itself that the goods or services are suitable for use of the Customer or any contemplated use by the Customer, whether or not such use is known by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty.
- Any description of the goods provided in a quotation or invoice is given by way of identification only and the use of such description does not constitute a contract of sale by description.
- Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty will, at its discretion, arrange for the delivery of the goods to the Customer and shall designate the route and means of transportation for the delivery of Goods or Services. In the event that the Customer requires a different route or form of transportation the Customer will reimburse Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty for the extra costs involved.
- Customers can expect delivery within 7 business days, depending upon final destination.
- All freight to Victoria will be charged a delivery fee of 14.50 plus GST up to 25kg. All freight over 25kg will be supplied on individual basis.
- All freight nationwide will be charged a delivery fee of $25 plus gst for items under 5kg and $35 for items over 5kg up to 25kg. All freight over 25kg will be supplied on individual basis.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty, the Customer will be responsible for all costs associated with delivery, including freight, insurance and other charges arising from the point of dispatch of the goods to the customer to the point of delivery.
- The Customer must provide reasonable and proper access to the location specified for delivery. If goods are to be left a note stating goods may be left and signed must be available to the driver to collect as proof of delivery to the address.
- The Customer authorizes Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty in its absolute discretion to subcontract delivery
- The Customer indemnifies Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty against any loss or damage suffered by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty, its subcontractors or employees as a result of delivery.
- Any period of date for delivery of goods or provision of services stated by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty is intended as an estimate only and is not a contractual commitment. Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty will use its reasonable endeavours to meet any estimated date for delivery of the goods or completion of the services but will not be liable in any circumstances for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any third party for failure to meet any estimated date.
- A completed drivers' manifest or delivery docket whether signed by the driver or the Customer or its employee or agent will be proof of Delivery of goods invoiced.
- Goods must be checked for damage and completeness in the presence of the delivery driver. The customer acknowledges that once the customer has signed for the delivery they are signing that they have received the delivery in good condition and intact
12. Returns/Exchanges/ Warranty
- Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty does not refund or exchange purchase except as specifically set out herein, or contained in any warranty statement provided with the goods or services, any term, condition or warranty in respect of the quality, merchantability, fitness for purposes condition, description, assembly, manufacture, design or performance of the goods or services, whether implied by statute, common law, trade usage, custom or otherwise which may be lawfully excluded, is hereby expressly excluded.
- Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty liability arising under or in connection with the sale, use of, shortage in Delivery of or any other dealings with the Goods or Services by the Customer or any third party shall be limited to replacement or repair the Goods re-supply of the Services.
- Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses or expenses suffered by the Customer or any third party, howsoever caused, including but not limited to loss of turnover, profits, business or good services.
- Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer where Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty has failed to deliver goods or services or fails to meet any delivery date or cancels or suspends the supply of goods or services.
- Nothing in the Terms is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying or having the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying the application of any State or Federal legislation applicable to the sale of goods or supply of services which cannot be restricted or modified.
- Equipment Warranty - Warranty cards must be completed and returned within 14 day with proof of purchase to register for warranty. Failure to complete card within the 14days voids all warranty.
- All equipment is designed to be used with Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty products failure to only use these products voids all warranties.
- Provision of the Equipment Warranty is subject to:
i. Written notice from the Customer stating why the equipment does not meet specification
or those Goods that are defective.
ii. The provision of the equipment to Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty for testing at the customers cost.
iii. Correct use and storage of the Goods in accordance with instructions provided.
iv. Using the Goods and services in accordance with their intended purpose.
v. Providing evidence the customer is adequately trained and qualified.
vi. All necessary and appropriate precautions and safety measures relating to the storage,
use, handling and maintenance of the goods.
vii. Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty shall not be required to replace Goods which are defective as a result of
not being used for their proper or intended purpose or which have been treated,
processed or changed in any manner.
viii. Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty will determine if the equipment is defective or as a result of customer.
Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty will determine if repair or replacement shall be the most appropriate.
In the event the equipment is deemed not defective the customer will be advised of costs for repair/replacement.
The customer will be held responsible for all costs and charges for labour, parts, freight, insurance etc.
ix. Provide Evidence of Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty Solution Purchase.
13. Intellectual property.
- The Customer acknowledges that it has no proprietary rights or interest in the Intellectual Property.
- The Customer must not register or record or attempt to register or record anywhere in the world the Intellectual Property or any part or any patents, inventions, trademarks or designs derived from or similar to the Intellectual Property or aid or abetted anyone else in doing so.
- The Customer must not at any time create, sell, manufacture or process any goods or services using or taking advantage of the Intellectual Property.
- The Customer indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty against all liabilities losses and expenses incurred by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty in relation to, or in any way directly or indirectly connected with, any breach of any Intellectual Property rights in relation to the Customer's manufacturing process or material provided by the Customer for the manufacture or supply of the goods and services.
- Any Intellectual Property provided to the Customer by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty in connection with the goods and services remains the exclusive property of Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty and must be returned to Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty on demand and must not be copied or communicated to any third party without the express written consent of Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty.
- All specifications, formulae, drawings, illustration, descriptive matter and particulars contained in Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty catalogues, website and marketing documents are indicative only, do not form part of this Agreement, and are not representations or warranties of any kind. Any discrepancies will not entitle the Customer to rescind this Agreement or seek compensation or damages.
- The Customer must not reverse engineer any goods provided to it by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty.
- All drawings, descriptive matter and particulars supplied by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty to the Customer remain Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty property and are to be returned to Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty on demand and the Customer shall not publish or communicate any of them to any person or publish or permit them to be copied or communicate them to any other person without Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty prior consent in writing.
When you visit this website and purchase items online, some personal information and non-personal data will be collected.
Any personal information collected by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty is only used to support the seller/customer relationship between you and Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty and is not used for any other purpose.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted protection is used for all credit card and financial transactions via either SecurePay/Directone. Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty does not control the privacy policies of third party websites. All prices are in Australian dollars.
Other than the organisations involved in processing your credit card transactions, Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty does not, will not, forward/provide your information to any other party.
All personal information held by Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty either in its data bases or otherwise is held in a strictly confidential manner.
Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty does not keep or store any details about customers credit cards.
15. Use of Materials Authorisation, Release and Promotional Terms & Conditions
As a model, participant in any promotional activity, competition, testimonial, user of any Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty product you authorise:
Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty, and all trading entities of Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty and all persons functioning under Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty’s permission or authority (Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty): the use of
1. film photographs 2. digital photographs 3. motion picture footage 4. audio recordings (the ‘Materials’) in accordance with terms and conditions published on Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty’s website. The use of the materialsand any other reproductions or adoptions thereof, either complete in part, alone or in conjunction with any wording and/or drawings and assigns for any purpose whatsoever including without limitation: sale, reproduction in all media, publication, display, broadcast and exhibition for promotion, advertising, trade, art or illustration, with no territorial limitations.
You agree on that the materials, the copyright in the materialsand all other rights in the materialsor copies or reproductions thereof are the sole property of the Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty and that Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty may protect the copyright or dispose of or authorise the use of any or all such rights in any manner whatsoever.
You hereby release and discharge Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty and all persons functioning under his/her permission or authority from any claims. This includes claims related to blurring, alteration, distortion, or use in composite form that may occur or be produced in the process of recording, processing, or publishing the Materials. You hereby release and discharge Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty and all persons functioning under his/her permission or authority from all liability for libel, invasion of privacy, and all causes of action whatsoever in relation to the materialstheir making and use, towards myself or my property, including without limitation any liability for alteration of the materials.
In the setting of any promotional activity of Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty the participant agrees to only publish positive comments (this will be determined solely at Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty’s discretion) this includes all channels of both written (including all social media) and verbal communications. Any comments deemed to be inappropriate (this will be determined solely at Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty’s discretion) will be removed immediately upon receiving notification from Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty. Any feedback in relation to product testing that may be deemed as less than satisfactory may be emailed to Mediterranean™ Tan, Wax & Beauty but must not be published.
By participating as describe above, you acknowledge you have read the foregoing and fully understand the contents hereof.
The proper law of all contracts arising between the Company and the Client is the law of the State of Victoria and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.